Slurp your way back to wellness this winter season with an immune-boosting bowl of liquid gold, featuring your favorite melange of sautéed vegetables, legume pasta, and a sprinkle of parsley (an all-purpose pathogen fighter).
Vegetable Noodle Soup:
- 1 quart Engine 2 Plant Strong vegetable stock (organic, gluten-free, no additives)
- 1/2 cup organic celery, diced
- 1/2 cup organic carrots, diced
- 1/2 cup organic onions, diced
- 1/2 cup organic bell pepper, diced
- 1/8 cup organic chopped parsley
- Pink Himalayan or Celtic sea salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon Lucini extra virgin olive oil (100% pure Italian olives with no canola or vegetable additives)
- 1 cup dried legume pasta (such as one-ingredient Tolerant red lentil pasta cooked according to package instructions)
Warm olive oil over medium heat and sauté the celery, carrots, bell pepper, and onions until soft, about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook 1 cup dried legume pasta according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
Bring the vegetable stock to a simmer in a saucepan and add the pasta, sautéed vegetables, and parsley. Season with additional salt, pepper, thyme, dill or other preferred herbs until satisfied with the taste.