This energizing cacao-cashew milk bridges the gap between medicine and pleasure as both a powerful adaptogenic tonic and divine chocolate shake. Bursting with subtle, earthy flavors and potent, nourishing herbs, each delectable sip brings you one step closer to optimal wellness. Cultivate your own personal and intuitive remedy of brain-nourishing reishi mushrooms, mineral-dense ashwagandha, activating cacao, hormone-balancing maca root, cardamom – romantic and floral, and soothing cinnamon.
Adaptogenic Chocolate Milk:
- 1 1/2 cups fresh cashew milk (recipe here)
- 2 tablespoons organic raw cacao powder
- 2 teaspoons organic maca powder
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon organic Reishi mushroom powder
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon organic Ashwagandha powder
- 1/4 teaspoon organic ground cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon organic ground cinnamon
- 1 medjool date (optional, learn to enjoy without sweetener)
Combine the nut milk, herbs, spices, and adaptogens. Blend thoroughly. Add several cubes of ice for a colder blast.