This rainbow of roasted vegetables is a feast for the eyes.
- Organic onions, chopped into quarters
- Organic bell peppers, cored and cut into generous slices
- Asparagus, with ends broken off (conventional is fine given the exterior)
- Lucini extra virgin olive oil (100% pure Italian olives with no canola or vegetable additives)
- Pink Himalayan or Celtic sea salt, to taste
- Freshly cracked pepper, to taste
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Toss the prepared onions and bell peppers in a bowl with olive oil, salt and pepper. Place the coated vegetables on the baking sheet and begin roasting for 30 minutes.
After 30 minutes, add the prepared asparagus (also tossed with olive oil, salt and pepper) to the onions and bell peppers and roast together for an additional 10-15 minutes. Serve hot.