A note to those with a tendency towards the obsessive: this salad is highly addictive. An enticing display of greens, speckled with sprouted quinoa, roasted pistachios and tossed with a fresh lemon squeeze will leave you salivating for more, long after your last bite.
Pistachio Quinoa Salad:
- Several ribs of organic kale
- Several handfuls of organic basil
- 1/2 organic scallion
- 1/2 cup organic sprouted quinoa, cooked
- 1/4 cup organic, dry-roasted, salt-free pistachios
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- Lucini extra virgin olive oil (100% pure Italian olives with no canola or vegetable additives)
- Juice of half a lemon
Finely chop the kale, basil, and scallion and place in a bowl. Add the cooked quinoa, coarsely chopped pistachios, and avocado. Dress with preferred amount of olive oil and lemon juice.